In addition to the cutting torches, a drilling unit can be added, allowing the machine to drill with extreme precision different diameters.
Who uses DRAGOm?
This is a modular cutting solution used in various industries to produce parts for the most diverse equipment, such as:
- Wind Energy: in this area, for example, it is responsible for making the chamfers that close the various ferrules that make up a wind tower;
- Shipbuilding: in the manufacture of parts for the construction and repair of ships;
- Metallic Construction: sheet metal processing for the construction of industrial halls, components for metallic bridges and public works in general;
- Lighting Equipment: light poles, highway signs, etc;
- Agriculture Equipment: sheet metal processing to make various components for agricultural machinery, such as trailers, skids, milling cutters, subsoilers, etc;
- Boiler work and General Metalwork: boilers, high pressure boilers, guards, cisterns, tanks, etc. Sheet metal cutting to later be modeled and welded.
Many of these sectors, in addition to regular cutting, also use beveled plasma cutting (equipment and boiler work construction), beveled oxyfuel (wind power) and drilling (equipment construction and precision metalwork).
If you want to go beyond cutting flat sheets, DRAGOm can also incorporate technology for cutting round, square and rectangular tubes.
Get in touch with us to see how can our DRAGOm fit your production.