New Dates - Tradeshows
The COVID-19 pandemic has left its mark in several countries around the world, leading to a social distancing never experienced before. This distancing led to the cancellation or postponement of several events in order to ensure the safety of us all.
In order to slow the spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19), many tradeshow organizations were forced to postpone or cancel their planned events for the first half of 2020. In order to keep you updated to these changes, below there’s a list of the events in which Motofil would participate and that have suffered changes:
- FEIMEC (São Paulo, Brazil) - POSTPONED. New date yet to be announced;
- WELDMEX (Mexico City, Mexico) - CANCELED. The next edition will take place between the 4th and the 6th of May 2021 in Monterrey;
- FABTECH CANADA (Toronto, Canada) - CANCELED. The next edition will be held in June 2022;
- INDUSTRIE (Paris, France) - POSTPONED. New date: 23/06/2020 -26/06/2020;
- BIEMH (Bilbao, Spain) - POSTPONED. New date: 23/11/2020 - 27/11/2020
So far, the tradeshows held in the second half of 2020 maintain their dates, this mean that tradeshows such as Metalmadrid (Spain), Wind Energy (Germany), Euroblech (Germany), Fabtech Las Vegas (USA) and EMAF (Portugal) keep their original dates.
These changes focus on keeping the safety of us all, therefore we ask for your understanding. We are sure that together we will overcome this challenge and that we will meet again soon. Until then, #STAYSAFE.