[EN] New Dates - Tradeshows
The COVID-19 pandemic has left its mark in several countries around the world, leading to a social distancing never experienced before. This distancing led to the cancellation or postponement of several events in order to ensure the safety of us all.
In order to slow the spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19), many tradeshow organizations were forced to postpone or cancel their planned events for the first half of 2020. In order to keep you updated to these changes, below there’s a list of the events in which Motofil would participate and that have suffered changes:
- FEIMEC (São Paulo, Brazil) - POSTPONED. New date: May 03rd - 07th, 2022, in São Paulo.
- WELDMEX (Mexico City, Mexico) – CANCELED. New date: May 04th - 06th, 2021, in Monterrey;
- FABTECH CANADA (Toronto, Canada) – CANCELED. New date: June 14th - 16th, 2022, in Toronto;
- INDUSTRIE (Paris, France) – CANCELED. New date: March 16th - 19th, 2021, in Lyon ;
- BIEMH (Bilbao, Spain) – POSTPONED. New date: May 30th - June 3rd, 2022, in Bilbao;
- METALMADRID (Madrid, Spain) - CANCELED. New date: November 17th - 18th, 2021, in Madrid;
- WIND ENERGY (Hamburgo, Germany) - CANCELED.
- EUROBLECH (Hanover, Germany) - POSTPONED. New date: November 09th - 12th, 2021, in Hannover.
- EMAF (Porto, Portugal) - POSTPONED. New date: June 16th - 19th, in Porto.
These changes focus on keeping the safety of us all, therefore we ask for your understanding. We are sure that together we will overcome this challenge and that we will meet again soon. Until then, #STAYSAFE.